Are your teeth facing “winter-blues”?
Do your happy teeth turn upon you during the winters?
Do you feel the sensitivity during the cold season?
THEN THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU!
In a recent study suggested by the Academy of General Dentistry, the study found out that 40 million adults have sensitive teeth in the United States. But, Elgin Family Dentist has good news for you! This can be treated by an effective dental implant.
Generally, when teeth are exposed to cooler weather temperatures, it can cause a critical situation and havoc in your mouth!
What problems will this cause if you don’t take action?
- Your teeth become porous and sensitive.
- You have problems biting the food.
- Your gums will be infected.
- It may also cause missing of a tooth
- Cavities are a big YES!
- You may have bridge margins because of the acids produced in the mouth.
Try to avoid the pain by simple steps:
- Make sure you consume a hot drink when you are outside. This will release some pain.
- Breath from your nose instead of the mouth so that the air is released and taken inside from your nose only and the cold air does not come directly in contact with your teeth.
- Desensitizing toothpaste will help with the sensitivity and the unnecessary pain.
- Don’t forget to rinse your mouth by using a mouthwash that contains Fluoride.
If you want to cure yourself from the pain of sensitive teeth, then you must upgrade it with a dental implant appointment today itself. If you are having a consistent ache in your teeth then you should consult a good dentist.